Preschool - 6th Grade
While on-site services are suspended due to the pandemic, SP Kids are meeting virtually on Sunday mornings at 11:00. Please contact Debbie Quick for meeting links and passwords.
Debbie Quick, along with Selena Guzman and the SP Kids team make each week an exciting experience where kids can meet Jesus through prayer, play, wonder and group sharing. Throughout the year SP Kids offers children opportunities to serve and to have fun together.
Pre-K to Grade 2—Godly Play
Using the Montessori method, our children in Grades PreK-2 imaginatively experience the great scriptures stories. Godly Play invites children to wonder about themselves, God, and the world around them in a way that is playful and meaningful. For more information about Godly Play, please see Godly Play Foundation.
Grades 3-6--Building Faith Brick-by-Brick
Children gather in small groups to dig deeper into familiar Bible stories and learn stories that are not included in the Godly Play curriculum. The stories come alive through discussion, games, creative projects, and building with Lego bricks.
SP Kids Classes
Sunday: 9:30 AM
Children join their parents for communion.
Be Loved. Be Kind. Be You.
A Virtual Vacation Bible School (VBS)
from Illustrated Ministry, at St. Peter's July 13-17
- Topics centered around Christian compassion.
- Digital materials will be emailed to you. (We can print and send copies via USPS, if necessary).
- Supplemental videos, in the form of recorded Zoom meetings, will be posted as unlisted videos on YouTube. You have the option of joining the meetings live, or watching the recorded videos at a time that works for your family.
- Includes Bible stories, activities like games and yoga, coloring projects, crafts (using common household items), original music, and more!
- Designed for children in grades K-5, with activities specifically designed for preschoolers.
- If you can't (or would rather not) follow online, the Family Pack makes it easy to lead Compassion Camp at home!
- There is no fee, but you must register in order to receive the materials and links.
To register, please fill out this short registration form by Friday, June 26.